t: 01604 259240
Scope: Design and Fit-Out
Occupying two period buildings in Northampton, solicitors firm Hewitsons LLP where keen to move to a larger premise that would house all their staff in one main building.
Objectives for the project included:
- to provide a client meeting suite with waiting area, four meeting rooms and two conference rooms. Conference rooms to have an operable wall and flexible furniture to allow for larger meetings/ conferences in meeting or theatre-style mode
- to provide good sound proofing to allow privacy for clients and staff
- to provide staff with a teapoint/breakout area with dining seating and soft seating on all floors
- to provide staff with small soft seating breakout areas to be used for impromptu meetings and telephone conversations
- to provide a meeting room on each floor to be used for team staff meetings.
bc workspace completed the project in January 2014.