t: 01604 259240
Sector: Manufacturing Scope: Design & fit-out
bc workspace completed the design and fit-out of RPC Containers new suite in April 2015. The brief for the project was to expand the head office and create a new area for the marketing and IT departments that would also house a set of large meeting rooms for company conferences.
Objectives for the project included:
- introducing the RPC corporate branding throughout with the colour scheme (orange and grey), flooring, feature wallpapers, graphics and signage
- creating a new reception and soft seating area for visitors, both within the suite and in the buildings common area
- creating a set of meeting rooms with video conference facilities and operable walls
- creating a meeting breakout out area to serve food and drink during conferences
- creating a lab/test room for the IT department with racking storage
- providing staff with a breakout area with a small teapoint and new furniture
- new height adjustable desks throughout as per the company's new policy
- new ergonomic task seating throughout as per the company's new policy
- new meeting room furniture
- providing lots of storage for staff by using full height storagewall bays
Photographs of the finished interior.