t: 01604 259240
Photographs of the completed partitioning within the office space.
Sector: Fashion Scope: Design & fit-out
Following the selection of a new location for their London showroom, Wacoal enlisted the team at bc workspace for the design and fit-out having previously worked with them on projects at the main factory in Desborough.
Wacoal were keen to create an "industrial luxe" feel to the space using textured wallpapers, leather/velvet on soft furnishing, scaffolding boards, key clamp pipework and wooden floors.
Objectives for the project included:
- creating a main showroom area with soft seating and display areas for clients to select products
- creating a changing room area within the showroom as well as a foldaway stage for company catwalk shows
- creating a smaller more private meeting room for clients
- creating a video conferencing room
- creating a main office area for the showroom area with full height storagewall units to store marketing material
- mood and display lighting
- incorporating corparate branding through signage and graphics on storagewall & moveable screens
bc workspace completed the design and fit-out of Wacoal's new London showroom in September 2015.